Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Took a little vacation...

It has been a while since my last post. Wedding Showers, Baby showers, weddings, and my baby have been keeping me nice and busy. I do hope to get back on the blogging wagon as soon as possible. Here are a few pictures of shower cakes I made. 

Wedding Shower Cake.





Baby Shower Cake.




It has been a very long time since I have made any cakes and I really enjoyed doing it. On the wedding shower cake I experimented with Marshmallow Fondant and I really liked it. It was not as intimidating as you would think, and it functions well. 
Hope everyone is having a great week!



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... how to make nishiki sushi rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. Office Catering Services Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is important to know that there is an art learning how to flip a house and make a profit instead of losing money. Make sure that you understand any restrictions and all applicable zoning laws on construction that may apply.Westminster Finance
    Westminster Finance
    Westminster Finance
    Westminster Finance
    Westminster Finance
    Westminster Finance

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tablet is absorbed into your blood approximately 30 to 60 minutes after the intake and start acting on your system by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type) found in penis.
    Kamagra
    Kamagra
    Kamagra
    Kamagra
    Kamagra
    Kamagra
    Kamagra

    ReplyDelete