Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time to start you fall garden! Looks like 100 degree days are over!!


The weather we woke up to this morning is so beautiful! Yesterday I planted my greens from seed and I'm so glad I did. The rain will give them a good jumpstart. I have been so impatiently waiting. Since we didn't get our garden done till late spring we did not have too many things survive through the summer. I was so excited to check out the 10 day forecast!!
I was browsing YouTube videos for a fall garden in Phoenix. I began to have garden envy. 
Sean with Paradise Veggies is good to follow. He keeps up to date on the seasons and knows much about gardening in the Phoenix area. 





I also like to keep up with the videos posted the Growing your Greens guy. He really knows about getting the max out of the space you have, and is into eating raw. Also has great tips on growing in the desert.





Hope this gets you motivated to start your fall/winter garden!

Photos of my measly garden I took this morning.





I have starters. Things seem to grow so much faster if I start them this way.






No comments:

Post a Comment